Sunday, September 29, 2013

Something I've Questioned

Since I haven't read the entire Health Care Reform Bill, and the former Speaker of the House has indicated Congress hasn't either, a question keeps occurring to me.

Suppose Congress does defund the Health Care Reform Bill . . . That doesn't rescind the insurance mandate.  It just means there will be no subsidies.

Now, I don't know if it will be defunded, but from what I have read, even if the funding is not approved, the law for mandated health insurance will remain in tact and become effective whenever The Powers That Be determine "we the people" must comply.

Are we sure a defunding the bill or even a government shut down will postpone this inevitable Mandate of Control?

I've included a link to one article I've found that is also raising the same concern.
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/government-shutdown-stop-obamacare-20378759

No comments:

Post a Comment